My passion and commitment is to create safe contexts and environments that allows people to feel contained, to connect with their selves, to look inside, to integrate, to move and work on their own wounds, mobilizing their energy, their feelings, to connect with vitality, with real life and joy.
– Bachelor of Arts in Pontificia Universidad Católica PUC Chile.
– Certified Coach Newfield Network 2001.
– Training for Organizations on Transpersonal Psychology South American School Daniel Taroppio 2005.
– Since 2000 she has worked in organizational development as a consultant specializing in experiential learning with different public and private organizations. Also working and facilitating Coaching process and training people and teams on skills as leadership and team building.
– FSBA Bioenergetic Therapist. 2013.
Don't worry! She'll be back soon.
In the meantime, check out our other workshops and events, and join our mailing list to stay up-to-date on all the exciting ways you can grow with FSBA!